What's new? 🚀
- Starting from May 1st, we will switch to a subscription-based pricing.
- In other words, previously, the purchased services applied to a single event. After the change, they will apply to all your events during the subscription period.
- Prices will remain the same – for the previous price of one event service, you can now use it on as many events as needed as long as you are subscribed.
How does it work?
- Ordered services (we’ll call them subscriptions from now on) will be associated with a workspace.
- A workspace can be your whole organization, team, group of one event organizers or any other administrative unit.
- Paid services can be used by all workspace members.
- Paid services can be used for all workspace events.
- Billing cycle is one month starting from the (previous) purchase date.
What are the benefits?
- For the previous price of one paid service of an event, you can now use it on multiple events.
- Easier accounting
- One service subscription = one payment per month
- Automated check-out and payments (coming in the future)
- Clearer terms of service
- Service is made available for the duration of the subscription period.
- If the subscription ends and you wish to continue, you need to extend it.
- Allows us to offer better service
- New pricing model scales better and allows for new automations
- This, in turn, frees up our human resources to work more closely with our most valuable asset – you!
What do you need to do now?
- Nothing. As-is pricing model will apply to all orders which are confirmed before the 1st of May.
- Previous Bundle and Annual purchases clients are still applicable as per previous service agreement.