A conference to introduce a responsible and community-based economic model that has operated for 120 years.
The conference was aimed at cooperative leaders, industry opinion leaders, local government leaders, producers and intermediaries of Estonian food and consumer goods.
The conference was about the global impact of the communal economic model and Estonian success stories. Coop Foorum 2022 also covered topics like activities from the perspective of trade, agriculture, food industry, financial services, energy sector and local governments. More than 10 experts and practitioners of cooperative activities were sharing their thoughts to the public.
- Celebrating 120th anniversary of cooperatives in Estonia.
- Bringing together cooperatives’ decision makers to explore future opportunities.
- Hearing about the best practices in retail, banking and energy.
- Over 500 participants enjoyed the conference and gave their input with Worksup interaction tools.
- As the event hosted many participants, Worksup’s networking tools helped with forming new connections.
- Video-on-demand was a popular feature for those wishing to dig into the presentations at a different time.